Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rituals

I Have New daily rituals

1....Lifehacker

Totaly cool site with something for any net user.Has really good Life Hacks, DIY's, How to's, software reviews, and more....

2...Comicartcommunity

A site with a HUMONGOUS gallery of comic art, fearturing large galleries of the greats like Jim Lee, Alex Ross etc. A paradise for the comic-geek. Now instead of searching for comic wallpapers which are are rather limited and difficult to find i just dowlnoad and make my own using PhotoFiltre .

3...MIT
Imagine this:MIT goes open source with its lecture!!!!. Here I can read and listen to lectures on everything from anthroplogy to womens studies.Yummy

well I hope soon "Davidson's principles and practice of medicine" will also become part of my daily ritual or else i wil decend into deeper shit than i am now in.

Gotta Study

Now I have a POL with Dr.Ige.





No comments: